High-End Mens Fashion
We are looking for a passionate and experienced UI Designer to join a rapidly growing in-house Technology Team - a talented group of Designers and Developers working hard to create best-in-class digital experiences for customers across the globe.
After opening its doors in 2005, this clothing company quickly established itself as a leader in luxury and contemporary menswear. Now with over 95% of their interactions taking place through digital channels, technology is at the forefront of everything they do.
The Design department is core to this and is responsible for creating the simple-yet-beautiful interfaces synonymous with their brand. The focus is on producing clean, user-centred designs that celebrate our extensive catalogue of high-end fashion while offering the best possible consumer experience.
As a UI Designer you'll be working with their Lead Digital Designer and Head of Product to support the constant improvement of digital offerings across web, Android and iOS. You'll need to have a good understanding of UX best practices, as well as being able to produce high quality interface designs that can be taken straight into development. An up-to-date knowledge of digital design trends is also a must, as you'll be creating bespoke and innovative pages for our special product launches. In addition, there will be occasional ad-hoc design tasks for our Marketing and Content teams, so applicants must have strong visual design skills to help ensure our brand is presented consistently across all channels.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and a link to your portfolio below
* Collaborating with all areas of the business to deliver innovative digital products
* Designing key UI elements and pages for web, iOS & Android
* Creating unique and innovative designs for special product pages
* Mocking up wireframes and producing high fidelity prototypes in InVision
* Championing UX best practices
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Hands-on experience designing digital interfaces as part of a cross-platform product team
* Good knowledge of Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
* Unparalleled understanding of responsive web design, usability and Human Interface Guidelines
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
* Proactive with a genuine enthusiasm for the work that you do
* An interest in fashion and the brands we sell
* Knowledge of current industry trends and developments
* Excellent written and spoken English with the confidence to articulate your ideas
* Experience with User Testing nice to have
What We Offer
* Relaxed open plan office in Old Street, Central London
* R&D opportunities and twice yearly Hackathons - it's important to us that everyone in our team is immersed in Tech and has time to play and innovate
* Training and development budget
* Regular team outings & Friday drinks
* Generous staff discount
* High spec hardware (Macbook Pro and high-resolution monitor)
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Contact: Charly Panton