We're working with one of the UK's leading mens fashion websites. They are looking for a passionate and experienced UI Designer to join the rapidly growing in-house Technology Team - a talented group of Designers and Developers working hard to create best-in-class digital experiences for customers across the globe.
Their Design department is core to this and is responsible for creating the simple-yet-beautiful interfaces synonymous with the brand.
As a UI Designer you'll be working with the Lead Digital Designer and Head of Product to support the constant improvement of digital offerings across web, Android and iOS. You'll need to have a good understanding of UX best practices, as well as being able to produce high quality interface designs that can be taken straight into development.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and a link to your portfolio below
● Designing key UI elements and pages for web, iOS & Android
● Mocking up wireframes and producing high fidelity prototypes in InVision
● Championing UX best practices
Essential Skills & Experience:
● Hands-on experience designing digital interfaces as part of a cross-platform product team
● Unparalleled understanding of responsive web design, usability and Human Interface Guidelines
● An interest in fashion and the brands we sell
● Experience with User Testing nice to have
● Knowledge of HTML/CSS would be a bonus
Contact: Charly Panton