Major Players are working with an innovative is a networked marketplace app for influential beauty professionals. Their users post images of their work and their clients can book directly from an image, see what their friends are booking and like and save their favourite treatments.
First and foremost they are a technology company and are total geeks, and are committed to using innovation to drive the beauty experience forward whether that is Computer Vision to track trends within the app or AI to predict booking patterns and advise the Beauty Pros on Client Behaviour.
Although on the surface they have a pretty cute app, it's creating a lot of data of value.
What do you think we can do with it?
They are looking for a designer to set a high bar for design across all of our products, supporting our user centric culture within our team.
You will be responsible for managing design requirements, improving design processes and promoting a design thinking culture.
You will oversee UI on all platforms while evolving and maintaining the visual brand through all outputs.
You will lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
You will work closely with engineers as they build and ship ideas. You'll provide the thought leadership to develop the right product strategy so that we're industry leaders in both the beauty and tech industries. Together, you'll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
What we're looking for:
* A great eye! Both for low-fi visuals to high-fi designs.
* Someone who actively conducts industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices and emerging technologies. You don't follow the trends, you're creating them in terms of incredible UI and you draw inspiration from diverse industries, not competitors.
* Strong advocate of Design-led thinking and User-centricity.
* Ability to lead on user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes.
* Ownership for developing standard UI components for company-wide use.
* Ability to provide support and internal training.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Strong knowledge of mobile UI.
* Competitive salary.
* Bonus Scheme.
* Training budget so you can level up!
* Shared library of design and business books
* Team socials and an annual company weekend away.
* Amazing team! (Although we would say that)
Contact: Charly Panton