Major Players are working with a leading creative agency located in Central London. We are looking for a Transcreation Manager to work on projects including transcreation, localisation and digital production across a range of clients from retail, fashion, sport to banking.
The Transcreation Project Manager will work with account teams and directly with clients, they will deliver projects on time and within budget; this will require excellent organisational skills and the appetite to work in a fast faced environment.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
* Manage a multiple number of projects at any one time
* Day to day contact with internal stakeholders including account managers, account directors and studio
* Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
* Manage and monitor time lines and deadlines, setting realistic client expectations
* Input areas for improvement of work flow and processes
* Distribute contact reports and agendas
* Booking and scheduling work in studio
* 3/4 years + experience working with languages, transcreation, translation, localisation
* Excellent integrated production skills
* Agency experience
* Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
* Resilience and ability to work under pressure
* Strong interpersonal skills
If you have a transcreation and localisation background and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.