Major Players are working with a leading fashion brand based in North West London, we are looking for a Traffic Manager who's primary focus will be to manage the workflow of their busy marketing team.
The Traffic Coordinator will:
* Take ownership and run daily creative workload meetings
* Keep marketing manager and stakeholders up to date on project status
* Plan, schedule and prioritise creative resource
* Negotiate rates, approve timesheets and invoices
* Implement a clear resource system that's most effective for the team
The Traffic Coordinator will have:
* 2/3 years+ experience in a similar role - resource/traffic/studio management
* The ability to pre-empt resource issues and speak with senior members of staff
* Previous experience with trafficking a fast paced and large team
* Work effectively under pressure
* Great organisation skill and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison