Major Players are working with a Central London creative agency - who are looking for a Traffic Manager. The role will be to manage the day-to-day workflow of client services, tech teams, and creative services. The Traffic Manager will be required to work closely with the wider team with a holistic overview of the full creative department, briefs and deadlines.
* Scheduling and resourcing all design studio requests through to delivery.
* Managing resource conflicts and finding workable solutions to resource issues.
* Making sure that all projects are resourced accurately, making maximum use of the resource available.
* Working closely with Creative Operations Manager and Project Managers to align on longer-term resource requirements for larger projects.
* Building on current freelance pool for creative services and production resource.
* Owning the day to day running of the newly launched project management and resourcing tools.
* 2/ 3 years agency experience
* Resource management in a fast-paced studio setting experience
* Experience liaising with senior stakeholders
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
This is a fantastic opportunity, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.