Major Players is working with a leading, full-service TV production agency - we are looking for a Traffic Manager to manage the day-to-day workflow of creative teams. The Traffic Manager will be required to work closely with the wider team with a holistic overview of the full creative department, briefs and deadlines.
What is the role?
* Working across a range of channels and media with a creative and production teams .
* Assist creative, editing and digital teams to monitor schedules, organise timings and deliverables for our clients.
* Act as the bridge between the creatives and account handlers, managing project needs against deadlines and delivering final products.
* Run weekly production / catch up meetings.
* Matching briefs to creative resource and ensuring deadlines can be met.
What do you need to bring to the table?
* 3 years experience in a fast-paced studio/agency.
* Experience in working with creatives and post production team (editors, digital designers.)
* Good knowledge of agency and account processes, with TV experience being advantageous.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to multitask and deal with constant updating in regard to requests and changes.
If you're interested (or know someone who should be!) please feel free to get in touch by applying below and I'll look forward to talking to you soon!
Contact: Sereena Shienmar