We're looking for a Traffic Coordinator to join a creative team in Central London. The role will mean working across a variety of aspects of studio management where you must ensure the creative standard of the studio is of the highest quality. You'll need to be super-organised, but most importantly excited by the creative industries.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
- Being the day to day contact for promo resource, and alongside the Resource Manager allocating daily adhoc projects.
- Tracking the whereabouts of the team including holiday, sickness, appointments.
- Champion effective and consistent use of our timesheets system within the team to ensure our stats of completion are high. Allocate Creatives to projects electronically, and check and approve all timesheets for freelance staff.
- Communicating with Account Managers in regards to project status/briefs and assets .
- 1-2 years' experience of working as a Studio Assistant/Coordinator or Resource Assistant/Coordinator (or an equivalent role).
- Excellent admin skills.
- Tech savvy with good IT skills, comfortable picking up new systems and workflows
- Good Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Proven track record in making a positive impact on the rigour of a creative organisation.
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.