Data & Analytics £30,000- £35,000 +benefits
Contact: Ed Davidson
Trading Performance Manager - London
£30,000 - £35,000
An independent OOH media specialist with a focus on technology led and integrated OOH communications.
Trading Performance Manager - Key Skills
* Advanced Excel and Word skills
* Experience in an out of home, media owner and/or agency environment
* Experience working at a managerial level
* Strong communication skills
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
Trading Performance Manager- The Role
As a Trading Performance manager, you will be joining our client's market leading investment team, you will be happy working independently as well as part of a team.
The role will include:
* Taking ownership of the auditor pool data and creating a comprehensive and easy to use master pool, live tracking of existing clients using this data pool.
* Monitoring all PRFs buying guarantees and creating an in-depth monthly report to share across all the investment agency heads, Group Business Directors and Business Directors.
* Building a strong working relationship with the delivery team and working closely with the investment team to ensure data is up to date and correct on the system.
* Begin to form a long term overview of the auditor world, gain an understanding of price by format by media owner.
* Working closely with wider teams to track and monitor all media owner inventory
*Instigate quarterly auditor meetings with all OOH heads, looking to build a long term relationship
In addition to base salary, you'll get:
* To work with a vibrant company full of energy, fun, creativity, openness and fresh thinking
* To work in a high ranking Sunday Times top 100 small companies to work for 2017 and high ranking in Campaign's Top 50 best places to work in 2018
* To work in a company with senior thinking that is collaborative, innovative and supportive
* A brilliant benefits package including private healthcare, 25 days annual leave increasing by 1 day every year, birthday leave, voluntary/charity leave, feel good allowance, monthly massages, season ticket loan and many more!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson| DD: 020 78 45 72 04 - Ed.Davidson@majorplayers.co.uk Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ed Davidson