Digital Test Analyst - Contract - £450pd
We're looking for a Digital Test Analyst to join an exciting digital team for a leading publisher and take responsibility of tracking testing activities required by the projects.
You will help lead the functional and non-functional testing as the Subject Matter Expert and guide their technical and business teams when creating test scenarios and test scripts as well as taking ownership on the end to end testing cycle.
Digital Test Analyst - Contract
Your day to day will include:
Contact: Oliver Rogers
* Capture, record and prioritization of defects, plan, organise and run the various testing sessions including UAT. Manage risks and issues relating to testing activities.
* Obtain project and business agreement to test plans & test schedules ensuring consistency of quality in test scenarios and test scripts across projects within the programme, recorded in the test tool
* Continually help evolve the testing process to complement the different project phases
* Effectively communicate testing progress and results/findings to all levels of the programme
* Provide support to the digital team through the timely creation of weekly status reports at project level
Digital Test Analyst - The experience required:
* Existing experience with generating test data sets and a good understanding of Agile/ Scrum software development process.
* Test solutions on top of the CQ WCM, DAM and SoCo modules
* Automated Testing experience with Cucumber & Selenium and Hands on experience with performance/load testing
* Experience in liaising with technical teams and 3rd Party suppliers, both on site and remotely
* Substantial experience of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages is preferable
* Flexibility and adaptability to respond to changing demands with little/no notice
* Exposure to TDD & BDD development
If you are right for the role then please apply or contact directly email@example.com