Tech Lead - About
A full service communications agency are looking for a Tech Lead with excellent leadership and management skills to lead their team of Front End, Back End and Junior Developers. They design and build award winning campaigns that tackle some of the worlds toughest social issues working with the government, charities, the private sector and civil society organisations.
You'll oversee their current work load and prioritise new projects whilst identifying opportunities to innovate and improve.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start mentoring/ coach a small team of talented, forward thinking developers; supporting them to deliver their best. This role is mainly hands off, however some coding will be required at times.
Tech Lead - Skills
* Modern JS (React, or Angular etc)
Tech Lead - Responsibilities
* Leading the scoping of new projects, ensuring full understanding of technical considerations and necessary timescales.
* Engage confidently with management and stakeholders at all levels.
* A hands-on leader with a passion for knowledge sharing, innovative thinking and code.
* Able to adapt positively to changes, both within your work and within the company.
* Able to understand trends and practices outside your team and how these will impact their work.
* Overseeing any outsourced projects with a different development team.
* Reviewing code and managing codebases where necessary
* Building and maintaining relationships with the design team, ensuring the process of wire framing and design of web applications meet any technical requirements/considerations (e.g. accessibility, how the website scales, responsiveness etc.).
* Overseeing the maintenance current websites.
* Staying up-to-date on the latest technologies and inspiring your team to do the same
* You'll need to communicate effectively and clearly, even when under pressure, and explain complex technical concepts to those with less technical knowledge.
If you're an experienced team lead, or senior developer looking to start mentoring a fantastic team of forward thinking dev's please do get in touch!
Contact: Danielle Scott