Major Players have partnered with an industry leading software developer of trusted information and software solutions, as they look for a Technical Project Manager.
What is the role?
Responsibilities will include:
* Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
* Supporting the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
* Responding to product development goals, coordinating the scoping & planning of software development and driving the releases to production.
* Establish best practices for structuring, automating, building, deploying, and monitoring complex distributed software products and environments.
* Direct the design, development, implementation, and optimisation of the software and infrastructure build, integration, release, and deployment approach.
* Creating and maintaining platform architecture and design specifications to aid development, test, and maintenance of software environments
What you will need:
* Established background and technical ability in software development.
* Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
* Experience leading a development team and being responsible for in a small-mid sized organisation.
* Good understanding of data and workflow software services.
If you feel like this a role that could interest you, or you know someone who could be a great fit then please apply below!
Contact: Oliver Woodbridge