I am working with a brand experience agency who are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their team. This is great agency who have offices in the UK and Germany working with global clients. This role is based in the London office reporting into the Technology Director. It will involve scouting suppliers and onboarding them, a clear understanding of the technical development process and working alongside account and project managers on timelines and risks.
The key experience required for this role is:
- Experience working in an experiential agency desired
- Have dealt with developers previously
- Have worked with both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Knowledge of UX/UI, wireframes, visual design and prototypes.
- Know emerging trends and the tech digital landscape.
This is a great role in an experience agency overseeing some great virtual experience from a technical perspective.
Contact: Rachel Lenihan