Find out more here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=occ_DR5z-ro&list=PLnPTB0CuBOBwzut9zNrBBDhEXWKkcDt-V&index=7&t=21s
Founded in 2015, IOHK are one of the most exceptional blockchain infrastructure research and engineering companies globally, offering high confidence products to public, private and government clients that solve real problems.
Their mission is to create a transparent and fair order for everyone through their commitment to evidence-based software development, aimed at providing reliable blockchain products to the world's financial, governance and social systems.
This business is very well known for being the driving force behind a leading cryptocurrency and are also working on many different innovative products as we speak. With the team always being open to new ideas and ways of working, they have created a diverse and rewarding environment across 50+ countries.
The Cardano ecosystem is expanding, and software developer interest is increasing rapidly, so IOHK are looking for a Technical Community Manager to help build, nurture and manage new relationships within established blockchain and smart contract development communities, especially Ethereum.
This role will put you at the forefront of an exciting new developer ecosystem at a crucial time in its development, winning and onboarding partners, feeding any requirements and proposals back into the business, and helping rapidly expand a healthy, productive Cardano developer base.
To enjoy this role, you will be passionate about blockchain technologies and the real problems they can address. You will have a proactive, problem-solving attitude and enjoy working with customers and representing IOG at conferences, meetups, podcasts, etc.
* Lead developer engagement to establish, build and maintain effective relationships with the DApp projects building on Cardano
* Identify information to help educate the Ethereum community about Cardano and support onboarding
* Act as the interface between the core IOG development team and the wider community
* Create a developer engagement plan to meet IOG and Cardano objectives
* Organize calls with the community centered around weekly updates from IOG's development teams
* Be an active contributor to community forums, including Discord, Reddit, Telegram, Cardano forum etc. Manage social media platforms such as Twitter, Discord, YouTube, and Reddit
* Add value by increasing awareness of the projects you are working on in your market and support marketing, communications, and PR programs as required
* Advise and support fellow community managers
* Create content for blogs, social media, etc.
Skills and experience:
* A strong, practical understanding of blockchain technologies and languages and Ethereum development tools, including Solidity, Truffle, and MetaMask
* A solid understanding of formal methods in software engineering and development
* A strong practical understanding of blockchain technologies and popular development tools
* Some Haskell coding experience and familiarity with the Haskell community (or a willingness to learn) will be particularly valued
* Good communication skills with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both verbally and in writing)
* An established ability to influence and evangelize at operational and leadership levels (especially among engineering and product management) and form technical partnerships
* An established ability to influence and evangelize at operational and leadership levels (especially among engineering and product management) and form positive technical partnerships
* Able to work flexible hours to engage with our worldwide organization and customer base.
* Flexible schedule
* Remote work - ability to work anywhere
* Laptop reimbursement
* New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
* Learning & Development Opportunities
* Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: Nikita.email@example.com or connect via LinkedIn: Nikita Miah.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Nikita Miah