Major Players are working on a complete flexible working opportunity for a global brand experience agency who are looking for a Technical Lead or Solutions Architect to join them.
Contact: Shelley Wright
They're a business who have a globally recognised client base, working with the likes of Google, Porsche, HSBC and more! They're rapidly expanding due to new business wins and how well they've done over the past year, even throughout the pandemic. This agency are an innovative agency who are looking to engage and inspire, working collaboratively in delivering creative campaigns for clients.
As a Technical Lead you will play an important role in helping to deliver projects across all scopes. The work will be diverse and require you to get stuck in. This agency are looking for a forward thinker, with exceptional attention to detail.
* You will oversee all projects ensuring they are delivered on a technical level
* Define the agencies sanctioned frameworks, technologies and technical approaches
* Build up a roster of freelance developers, creative technologists and hardware specialists
* Establish and maintain relationships with technology vendors and software houses
* Turning client requests and requirements into tangible technical plans
* Owning the documentation for technical aspects of projects including; Tech Specs, architecture diagrams, knowledge bases and more
* Performing code reviews on projects where necessary
* Oversight of the agencies project infrastructure
* Involvement in the pitch process, ensuring that the best technical solutions are recommended and any concerns are fluffed and resolved internally
* Learning new technical skills on the job and applying it professionally
To be considered for the role you MUST HAVE the following experience;
* Solid fast-paced creative agency/production studio experience
* Must have proven experience delivering projects using React and/or Vue
* Experience in managing and implementing bespoke digital offerings
* Must have experience in a senior role leading development teams