Major Players are working with a creative agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Team Assistant - to be responsible for effectively managing all aspects of the office, diary management, travel arrangements and adhoc projects.
Strong communication skills:
* Ability to build strong internal relationships with team members at different levels of seniority
* Ability to maintain impeccable internal & external relationships under significant time pressure.
* Confidence and professionalism to act as a first point of contact for clients
Adaptable working style:
* Working effectively under pressure and meeting ever-moving deadlines
* Ability to work independently and be flexible to requirements
Strong analytical and organisational skills
* Strong project skills, workflow management
* Minute attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
* Ability to forecast workload, and manage internal expectations
- 1/2 years+ in a similar role
- Effective project management skills and the ability to prioritise well and work to short deadlines.
- Able to understand project functions, requirements and work flow.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ideally worked in agency, creative or broadcast environment
If you're an experienced Office Manager and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar