Team Assistant -
£25 - 28k
Location: Central London
Major Players are working with a hugely successful advertising agency who are looking for a proactive Team Assistant to hit the ground running and provide top notch admin and project support. Based in their cool office in Covent Garden the role will require a dynamic, forward thinking individual that can remain calm under pressure and work within a fast paced environment of like minded people.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong administration background looking to take the next step in their career. Responsibilities will include:
* Administration for team
* Liaising with everyone across the agency from Freelancers to Senior Management
* Maintaining and updating the database
* Supporting the finance team by ensuring all spend is correctly logged against each project - freelancers, company credit card, petty cash, expenses and logistics
* Supporting monthly reporting duties using Excel and internal databases
* Assisting with event organisation
The Team Assistant will have previous administration experience ideally within an integrated agency although this is not essential. Must be extremely organised, with strong time management skills and the ability to multi task.
Excellent communication skills are required (both written and verbal) as you will be liaising with people on all levels. You will be someone who is confident and passionate about working in a creative and team orientated environment with a 'can do' approach to work.
If you are immediately available and looking for a Team Assistant position within a fast paced and challenging environment, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply via the link below.
Contact: Rob Crisall