Are you looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a collaborative and supportive team culture?
Contact: Eliz Arken
You will provide invaluable support to the three Directors, managing their extensive diaries, travel and expenses. This role involves supporting the Directors in pre-sales, setting up meetings and calls with potential clients, assisting with events management for their Future of Work Masterclasses and Workshops, and supporting the Office Manager with business and HR administrative tasks.
What we are looking for:
You will be enthusiastic and engaged, and will join their team based at Somerset House in Central London. They work in an incredibly exciting and cutting-edge environment. Each of their team members bring something unique and they would expect you to do the same. This is an environment where you can grow and flourish, so it is crucial that you are passionate and self-motivated. They put a lot of effort into helping each team member build capabilities and develop their full potential, both as part of the role and in relation to their unique skills and aptitudes. Part of this is being involved in a wide variety of work as well as being ready and able to support other team members.
Key skills and experience should include a combination of:
* A minimum of 2 years administrative experience
* Communication skills, demonstrated by a high proficiency of English, both verbal and written
* An enthusiastic, can do positive attitude
* Flexibility and willingness to support colleagues on a variety of projects
* Organised, detail-oriented approach to tasks
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload
* Attention to detail is an essential skill, alongside advanced proofreading skills
* High levels of common sense and integrity
* Articulate and able to express information clearly and confidently with all levels of personnel
* Demonstrate a cooperative and flexible nature; a team player who can both work with others and be able to work unsupervised
* A positive and energetic manner, always ready for a challenge and able to work hard to produce high quality consistent work
* A reliable and trustworthy individual who can always be depended on to complete work when required and communicate problems and concerns clearly
* Able to show high levels of discretion
* Proactive in nature, able to take initiative but also not be afraid to ask for help when required
* Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite, essential in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and desirable in Excel. Experience with databases preferred