Team Assistant - Advertising Agency - West End
I am working with an independent advertising agency based in the West End who is looking for an ambitious Team Assistant.
The office is around 20 people & growing with a really inclusive culture.
Day to day as Team Assistant you'll be responsible for:
* Meeting & greeting all visitors with a positive attitude
* Ensuring the office space is 'best in class' i.e. clean, tidy, applying a personal touch
* Office Management - health & safety, first aid
* Stationary orders & maintaining the stock levels
* Liaising with external vendors - i.e. cleaners, suppliers.
* Arranging any travel arrangements for team
* Owning any office inductions for new starters
* Diary management
* Assisting with Christmas/summer party planning
* Ad-hoc admin duties when required
To be a successful Team Assistant in this advertising agency you'll need;
* Ability to prioritise & work to deadlines
* Excellent time keeping
* Be able to work independently & as part of a team
* Confidence working in a fast paced environment
* Highly organised
* Experience in a similar position
If this sounds like your next Team Assistant position & you're keen to work within an Advertising Agency send your CV in via the link below;
Contact: Edwina Wickham