Major Players are very excited to be partnered with a global communications agency who are looking for a Talent Operations Manager to join the team.
Our client is after a dynamic, personable and knowledgeable Talent Operations Manager who has worked with freelancers across Creative Resource.
This Talent Manager will be responsible for
* Collaborating with the wider talent community
* Speaking with recruiters and freelancers when required
* Partnering with finance in order to forecast costs
* Ensuring all employable eligibility is carried out
* Line manage the Talent Coordinator
* Lead and support the people talent team
* Leading on Diversity initiatives
* Building relationships with PSL agencies - performing 6month performance reviews.
To be successful in the role you will have:
* 3years experience (agency or internal)
* Experience recruiting across Creative Resource
* Experience working to deadlines
* High attention to detail
* Strong communication skills both written & verbal.
* Hands of experience with applicant tracking systems.
* Problem solving skills
This is a great company to be apart of so apply below!
Contact: Tenniel Benjamin