Talent Manager- Influencer Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players is working with a top London based influencer agency that is revolutionising the way brands and influencer collaborate. Working to become the ultimate commercial partner to creators. This agency is here to create meaningful, smart and sustainable businesses around their talent, allowing them to focus on creating brilliant content and fostering engaged communities. They believe that by focusing on Creators who are a good influence on their audience, we will have the best opportunity to fulfil their goals with them. Aspiring to be among the influencer industry's smartest, most remarkable organisations of people.
Major Players is on the look out for a Talent Manager to represent and be responsible for a segment of this agencies roster of influencers. You will work to develop a sustainable and successful business around each of your assigned influencers, by collaborating with them and your colleagues. This will involve winning brand partnerships for the Talent, as a primary source of revenue. You will also be handling relationships with their advertiser partners, working to ensure they are delivering outstanding value to them.
* Serve as a trusted consultant to their influencers
* Generate new relationships with influencers' desired brand partners, negotiate deals, and drive greater revenue/repeat business
* Strategise with talent, advising on their career development
* Lead, develop and mentor your colleagues. This may involve line management of Talent Coordinators and Brand Partnership Assistants
* Manage press and media activity for talent
* Scout and sign new talent
* Enthusiastically complete other misc. tasks when required (no two days are the same!)
* Influencer management- 3+ years relevant work experience in account management, client success, strategy consulting, brand marketing or talent management.
* Fluent understanding of marketing, with a focus on digital advertising and/or PR.
* Proven record of generating new business and selling.
* Strong interest in and passion for the world of influencers, with interesting opinions on and insight into the industry.
* Balance of commercial acumen and a creative mind-set: You approach projects and objectives with strong consideration of their commercial implications and execute diligently towards strategic business outcomes.
* Remarkable ambition: You have a drive to become world-class in your role and field.
* Detail-oriented, highly organised, and self-motivated.
* Humility, with an understanding that 'no job is too small'.
* Entrepreneurial mindset, with deep desire to become a leader in business.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.