Content Marketing Manager - Tech - Remote
Contact: Ed Davidson
£80,000 - £100,0 + benefits
Content Marketing Manager - The Company
My client are one of the fastest growing EdTech businesses out there. This company has experienced extraordinary growth since launching 7 years ago. They now operate in over 30 countries and have secured Series D funding. They are a truly global team and operate with an entirely remote working set up. Company culture is of the upmost importance to them still and they make sure to run regular company trips and events days all over the world.
Content Marketing Manager - The Role
The Content Marketing Manager will be reponsible for the planning and creation of content, mainly written, for the brand across multiple touchpoints. The Content Marketing Manager will act as a thoughtleader in the area of technology and write engaging content to attract and retain the subscribers to this edtech programme.
- Create and distribute various content (emails, website, e-books, videos, whitepapers, infographics, etc.)
- Own and manage the editorial calendar, as well as the end-to-end publishing of the company blog.
- Collaborate with Design to build visual assets, like blog banners, webpages, landing pages, emails, and more.
- Manage a network of freelance writers; edit and publish all output.
- Manage the brands social media channels
- Drive organic traffic through SEO strategy and best practices.
- Track and measure website and social media performance, and report results..
- Interview customers for testimonials and case studies to better understand their needs through content
- 3-5 years of working experience in content marketing in a creative writing-focused role.
- Must: Knowledge in both Google Analytics and WordPress
- Native-level proficiency in English.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders at various levels and in different countries, with the ability to drive alignment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy.
- Acute attention to detail; demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly