Job Title - Studio/Traffic/Production Manager
A start-up cat food brand are looking for a Traffic & Production Manager to join the team! This rapidly growing brand are aiming to change the cat food industry by offering a fresh and nutritious alternative to the market giants, and their customers, product range and team are expanding! They are looking for a Traffic & Production Manager to own the traffic management process for their studio team of 6. This is an incredible opportunity for a junior or mid level candidate to really progress their career within a dynamic and energetic team!
* Manage the creative team's workload, including copy, social content
* Plan and assign briefs
* Source and manage freelancers
* Update stakeholders on the status of their briefs
* Coordinate and produce creative shoots from pre to post production
* Manage costs and budgets
* 2+ years Resource/Traffic/Studio Management or Production experience within an Agency or Brand
* Passionate about animals!
* £35,000-£40,000 - £35-40k
* Hybrid Working
* 4 week Work From Anywhere
* 26 days holiday
Contact: Alice Harding