Major Players are working with a leading agency who are looking for a Studio Manager to join their team in Surrey. The Studio Manager will manage the day-to-day workflow of client services, tech teams, and creative services. You will be required to work closely with the wider team with a holistic overview of the full creative department, briefs and deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the projects from briefing to completion, taking client briefs, managing client's needs, assigning designers to projects and ensuring deadline are met.
* Building on current freelance pool for creative services and production resource.
* Implementing a smooth work and project management processes.
* Reviewing daily resource and schedules
* Creating estimates for timings and printing
* Proofreading documents
* 4+ years of experience as a Traffic/ Studio/ Resource Manager in a creative environment
* An art work/ designer / creative background is a bonus
* Experience liaising with senior stakeholders
If you are interested in the role please apply and I look forward to hearing from you.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar