Major Players are working with a leading brand seeking an experienced Studio Manager to support and manage their busy production team based in Milton Keynes.
You will create a new team and contribute to the smooth running of their creative and production process - successfully driving campaigns from brief to delivery. You will have a good understanding of print and digital disciplines and have a good technical understanding running a busy studio.
The Studio Manager will:
* Control the workflow of the production team- copywriters, graphics, UX and campaign press officer
* Be the first point of contact into the studio
* Manage and over see pre-production
* Ensure projects are completed on time and to budget
* Manage all business partners and keep them informed
* Ensure the brands tone of voice is adhered to
* Monitor campaign performance
* Manage studio HR including appraisals and performance reviews
The Studio Manager will have:
* Ideally 5 years+ experience managing a busy studio
* Experience managing digital and integrated campaigns
* Budget and scheduling experience
* Commercial and analytical mind-set
* Experience setting marketing strategies
* Retouching and creative suite knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand.. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison