An award winning, industry leading digital bank are looking for resource manager to oversee their in house creative production studio.
Have you ever dreamed of working for an in house agency of a ground breaking digital entity? How about living and breathing an established tech brand? Have you had experience leading a production studio for either an agency or brand? If you're still with me then stay with me, I haven't even scratched the surface yet.
This is a role that will allow you to be the lynchpin and go to point person for an integrated creative studio that produces digital, video, content and copy assets. The ideal candidate will be able to seamlessly manage the allocation of creative resource across all projects, work with project leads and the Creative Director to understand specific resource requirements for each project. You'll be charged with scheduling, scoping and tracking campaigns/projects within allocated budgets.
You will need to have:
* Preferable 3+ years experience in Studio or Resource Management either agency side or in-house.
* Proven track record in delivering integrated assets in a creative organisation.
* Positive persona that brings leadership, energy, passion and solutions to the area.
* Knowledge of design studio project management software
* Excellent organisational skills
Working at an established and successful digital start up gives you the chance to come in and achieve huge things in a short period of time.
Banks used to corporate, fusty and boring but no longer, this is an opportunity too good to turn down if you are a studio/resource/traffic manager from a creative or in house agency.
Get in touch to find out more and click the link below.
Contact: Oliver Woodbridge