Major Players are working with an integrated creative agency in Central London, we are looking for a Permanent Studio Manager who will be responsible for managing the workflow of integrated projects which include film production, print and digital. The Studio Manager will manage budgets timelines and the overall smooth running of the studio.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
The Studio Manager will play a pivotal role in managing the artwork resource, assisting in reviewing all production and pre production processes and ensuring briefs are dispatched to the appropriate studio resource.
* Traffic management - prioritising tasks and reacting to project changes
* Managing and developing junior members of the team
* Keeping creative services teams up to date on status and budgets
* Oversight of proofreading: ensuring accuracy of work before supply to clients
* Developing and refining the agency's workflow and project management processes
* 4-5 years experience in a studio, traffic or creative resource management position
* Knowledge of print/digital/film production
* Computer skills - high level of Adobe - Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft office suit
* Digital knowledge in HMTL5
* Exceptional multitasker: proactive, calm and organised
* Change leader - motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment.
* Previous experience working in a fast-paced, creative studio environment
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.