Major Players are working with an independent creative agency looking for a creative Studio Assistant for their buzzing London office based in Shoreditch.
The right candidate will have an interest in the creative industry and thrive of working in a collaborative and fast paced environment. You will be a vital part of the team providing hand on administrative support ensuring the Studio is well equipped for the work flow of a very busy team.
The Studio Assistant will:
* Be very approachable and attentive when greeting guests to the studio
* Make sure the studio runs smoothly including looking after facilities and supplies
* Pay attention to detail when organising communal spaces and meeting rooms
* Organise and come up with incentives for team social events
* Provide support to partners when necessary
* Manage agency workflow and resource
* Prior studio management experience for a creative team
* Experience using Adobe suite
* Good IT skills and be confident using Microsoft packages
* Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Project management knowledge and abilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Ben Humphries