Major Players are working with a leading agency who are looking for a Studio Manager to join their team in Central London. The Studio Manager will manage the day-to-day workflow of client services, tech teams, and creative services as well as turning their hand to creative design when required. You will be required to work closely with the wider team with a holistic overview of the full creative department, briefs and deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the projects from briefing to completion, taking client briefs, managing client's needs, assigning designers to projects and ensuring deadline are met.
* Building on current freelance pool for creative services and production resource.
* Implementing a smooth work and project management processes.
* Reviewing daily resource and schedules
* Creating estimates for timings and printing
* Proofreading documents
* 5+ years of experience as a Traffic/ Studio/ Resource Manager in a creative environment
* An art work/ designer / creative background
* Experience liaising with senior stakeholders
* Agency background
If you are interested in the role please apply and I look forward to hearing from you.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar