Major Players are excited to partner with a boutique brand agency, that are looking to hire a Studio Manager to help the smooth running of this busy studio and its Design and Branding projects!
This agency are looking for someone who can bring positive energy to the team when the pressure is on. Someone proactive, enthusiastic, meticulous, confident and personable. You will relish the day-to-day tasks but can also manage big client accounts and timetables.
The dual-aspect role will focus on two keys areas; project management and studio/office management. You may not be a Studio Manager currently but you will ideally have a creative background, a passion for design and a positive mind-set.
Based in Cardiff; the studio is in the process of moving into a brand new office space, with plans for the team to grow in numbers over the coming months. With 3 core office days; this is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to move into the Welsh or South West countryside for a different pace of life.
- General day-to-day running of the studio
- Be front of house and first point of contact for staff and clients, both face-to-face and by phone
- Create, maintain and implement workflow and project management processes
- Put together and manage client timescales — liaising with both clients and the design team to ensure they are always on track and communicating effectively
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments as well as develop and maintain company policies
- Undertake weekly finance data entry and bank reconciliation
- Manage and source suppliers as well as studio supplies and equipment
- Undertake project research and production support
- Help create client proposals and quotations
Skills & Experience
- Have gained relevant experience; either project management or studio management, preferably within Agency
- Have exceptional written and communication skills and demonstrable administrative experience
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Be client-focused and capable of exercising a high degree of delegated responsibility
- Possess excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines
- Be a proactive individual with a can-do attitude who can deal with varying demands and personalities
- Have a genuine interest in creative work and a methodical problem solver
- Have experience using project management software (we use Asana)
- Be highly proficient in Google Workplace, namely Sheets, Docs, and Drive
- Ideally, have experience in the creative industry and have knowledge of the design process
Salary & Perks
Competitive salary based on experience
Contact: clare murphy
Friendly and fun office space
3 core days a week in Studio (Tues/Weds/Thurs) and 2 working remotely