Major Players are working with an integrated creative agency in Central London, we are looking for a Permanent Studio Manager who has a strong background in artwork. The Studio Manager will be responsible for managing the workflow of integrated projects which include film production, print and digital as well as being hands on with artwork projects.
The Studio Manager will play a pivotal role in managing the artwork resource, assisting in reviewing all production and pre production processes and ensuring briefs are dispatched to the appropriate studio resource.
* Traffic management - prioritising tasks and reacting to project changes
* Managing and developing junior members of the team
* Keeping creative services teams up to date on status and budgets
* Oversight of proofreading: ensuring accuracy of work before supply to clients
* Developing and refining the agency's workflow and project management processes
* 4-5 years experience in a studio, traffic or creative resource management position
* Knowledge of print/digital
* Artwork background
* Computer skills - high level of Adobe - Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft office suit
* Previous experience working in a fast-paced, creative studio environment
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.