Studio Manager - 3 Month FTC
Up to £35k
Major Players are looking for a immediately available Studio Manager to help manage and oversee an Architect and Interior Design agency in Farringdon.
Initially on a contract basis this Studio Manager will be responsible for:
* Day to day running of the studio
* Managing IT - arranging hardware (e.g. owning a hardware plan of upgrading machines as they age); planning the adoption of new software and rolling out software upgrades. Experienced in anticipating risks to the design team (e.g. version compatibility issues).
* Front of house: fully experienced in all administrative tasks: couriers, post, calendar/meeting room booking systems, guest management
* Organising travel for the designers
* Managing a team of 2
* Supporting HR with new starters and leavers
* New starter inductions
* Managing facilities and maintenance
Candidates will have experience within an architect/interior design/design agency and be confident managing an office as well as staff. Being the go to person within the office will also mean that communication skills are key to this role.
Must have technical knowledge including AV, desk and internet-based phone systems, business management software and apps e,g. Skype for Business, FTP, video conferencing.
If you're immediately available and have the relevant experience please get in touch!
Contact: Lucy Abbott