Major Players are working with a creative agency located in South London who are looking for a Studio Assistant with great communication skills to join the team. We are looking for a someone who is looking for their first job or a recent graduate in the field of design or marketing, with some solid internship or work experience in the sector.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
You will be bright and sparky, enthusiastic and keen to get stuck into the busy life of a creative agency. Ideally, you will have a keen interest in the creative industry, be super organised and are keen to build a long term career in the space.
As a Studio Assistant you will have a variety of responsibilities including social, studio and administration, maintaining a standard of excellence at all times.
- Researching, planning and executing a series of social events monthly, managing annual budgets with guidance from the Studio Manager
- You will be responsible for opening and closing the studio every day as well as assisting throughout the day, keeping the studio tidy and identifying and organising any improvements and refurbishments
- Managing studio supplies as well as helping to oversee the security and access to the building
- Assisting with purchases, installations and research when required
- Greet visitors upon arrival, including new employees when the studio manager is not available, providing studio tours and scheduling inductions
- Handling deliveries and post as well as assisting with the travel bookings
- Booking meetings and assisting the project teams throughout ad-hoc projects
- Data inputting responsibilities including supplier bills and purchase orders
- General office duties such as filing and administration tasks
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous office-based experience
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks
- Driven to succeed alongside being decisive, proactive and confident
- Attention to detail and have excellent written skills as well as great interpersonal and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top integrated agency, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.