Major Players are working with a leading business communications agency in central London. Together we are looking for a bright Studio Assistant to manage the workflow of their busy design team who work across consulting, brand, design, film, digital and live events.
The Studio Assistant will:
* Use your knowledge to put the right people on the right jobs according to their skillset/abilities and ensure consistency of resource
* Negotiate rates, approve timesheets and invoices
* Take briefs directly from clients, successfully deliver on time and to budget
* Meet with clients and build relationships
* Handle general administration, filing and organisation of the studio
* Travel internationally
The Studio Assistant will have:
* Have experience in a similar role - resource/traffic/studio or project management
* Experience using Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel
* The ability to pre-empt resource issues and speak with senior members of staff
* Work effectively under pressure
* Great organisation skill and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar