Major Players are working with a hugely successful creative agency based in Oval who are looking for a Studio Administrator. The company focus on creating experiences for some of the world's most interest and innovative companies including Adidas, British Airways and Coca Cola!
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the busy studio. A hugely varied role, we are looking for someone with solid administrative skills gained in a fast paced environment. Main responsibilities will include:
* Front of house
* Meeting and greeting visitors
* Answering incoming calls
* Giving studio tours when required
* Managing the studio and supplies
* Schedule meetings and set up
* Assisting with travel bookings and organise VISAs
* PA duties
* Assisting project team with ad hoc projects
* Help organise and plan events for company - monthly socials, seasonal parties
The ideal candidate will have a years administration or reception experience with strong organisational skills and a super friendly personality. The role is largely client facing so a confident communicator is a must. Other key requirements are attention to detail and good knowledge of MS Office packages.
If you have a thirst for knowledge and are looking to work in a creative environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Contact: Lucy Abbott