Major Players are working with a creative agency located in South London - who are looking for a Studio Administrator with great communication skills to join the team in a fast paced environment.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
As a Studio Administrator you will have a variety of responsibilities including social, studio and administration, maintaining a standard of excellence at all times.
- Researching, planning and executing a series of social events monthly, managing annual budgets with guidance from the Studio Manager
- You will be responsible for opening and closing the studio every day as well as assisting throughout the day, keeping the studio tidy and identifying and organising any improvements and refurbishments
- Managing studio supplies as well as helping to oversee the security and access to the building
- Assisting with purchases, installations and research when required
- Greet visitors upon arrival, including new employees when the studio manager is not available, providing studio tours and scheduling inductions
- Handling deliveries and post as well as assisting with the travel bookings
- Booking meetings and assisting the project teams throughout ad-hoc projects
- Data inputting responsibilities including supplier bills and purchase orders
- General office duties such as filing and administration tasks
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous office-based experience
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks ensuring the adhere to timelines
- Driven to succeed alongside being decisive, proactive and confident
- Attention to detail and have excellent written skills as well as great interpersonal and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top integrated agency, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.