Major Players are partnered with a leading Integrated Agency who are looking for a Strategy Director to join them. This opportunity is unique as it offers remote / flexible working with some occasional travel.
Contact: Shelley Wright
If you're an experienced Strategy Director looking for an exciting new challenge to get your teeth stuck into then this might be what you're looking for…
Due to the nature of the position it will play a key part in the Senior team for the business outlining the strategy for the clients and sector propositions in the retail division. As a Strategy Director you will have the responsibility of managing and developing a team of planners and strategists to ensure they have a full strategic outlook and insights for the clients they are working on. In addition responsible for their growth and development within the business.
In addition you will…
* Become a strategic advisor for all the Tier 1 clients - taking leadership across the agency mix
* Using integrated brand frameworks and creative channel strategies across a multitude of channels including Digital, Print and OOH
* Using insight to think creatively in response to client briefs in a strategic manner
* To be a combination of part realist and part creative, to balance the commercial objectives of the agency alongside the requirements and ambition of the client
* Making sure you turn the sector insight into a strategic viewpoint that drives credibility and reputation of the agency
* Analyse the business positioning using a variety of data sources and work collaboratively across the departments
* Pitching new business proposals to potential new clients and existing clients
* Managing those all-important key client relationships with existing and new clients
* Keeping up to date with current marketing trends and can give insights on this to the team and clients giving an outstanding client experience
* All projects need to be in-line with forecasts and expectations
To be considered for this position… we're looking for someone who has solid experience working in an integrated agency as a Senior Strategist / Planner.
* Experience covering all integrated marketing channels including print, OOH, digital etc
* Desirable to have worked with Retail / B2C clients
* Experience of campaign/media planning with the ability to present multi-channel strategy
* Skills in managing and developing a junior team
* Ability to maintain and develop both existing and new client relationships
* A full clean UK driving licence
As it's an important position in the business the role is remote working but it will include some travel to the North on the occasion.
If you're looking to start the New Year with an award winning agency then please apply via the link below…