Strategist- Creative Agency specialising in the Charity and Not-For-Profit Sector - London - up to £35K plus excellent benefits
PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS A JUNIOR-MID LEVEL POSITION
If you believe in being the changemaker then this is exactly what my client does. They change what’s possible.
They do it by asking: what if? What if we helped our clients their audiences differently? What if, together, we could break the status quo in their sector? What if we told their stories in new ways? Asking these questions means imagining possibilities, and my client's success rests on it.
They are looking for a strategist to join their team are passionate about making a social impact and love how charities make an impact on people's loves then read on a this could be your dream role.
If you excel at carrying out research, and you love to unearth powerful and actionable insights, and develop engagement strategies and communication to influence and convince key stakeholders the this role has your name on it.
You will have expertise in one or more of the following areas: media and pr, marketing, internal communications and external affairs.
The ideal candidate will have
- Proven track record of developing and implementing strategies and managing stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently, and getting stuck in when required
- Know how to segment target audiences and create tailored messaging and content.
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Varied research approaches such as client workshops, focus groups surveys and interviews.
- Take the initiative and anticipate solutions to problems others may not even have seen.
My client is committed to an inclusive culture and encourage applications from under-represented and minority groups, including those with lived experience of social issues they are working to address.
For this reason, we will be submitting blind CVs to my client and will remove your name and education details from your CV.
We are receiving an enormous amount of response to our job ads recently and will only be able to contact those that have the experience my client is looking for.
Contact: Tiku vanHoutem
Good luck with your search.