Major Players is on the look out for a top freelance Storyboard Artist who can help work on a script for a 90's animated film.
This Storyboard artist will help bring to life initial ideas of a huge marketing campaign for a top London agency.
You have the potential to be re-booked a number of times, so a fantastic chance to show off your potential.
If you have worked for London's top agencies and brands, helping to creative storyboards, illustrate concepts and ideas, then this is the role for you.
Skills & requirements:
* Have worked in the role of freelance Storyboard artist over the past 4 years or more.
* Be able to sketch both digital and print- Photoshop mainly.
* Have your own .
* Be happy to work on client pitches to tight deadlines, as well as working alongside a team to come up with concepts.
* You must have a folio and CV to back this up.
* £300-350 per day.
* 15th-16th August with potential to extend.
If this sounds like you but you aren't free, do not hesitate to contact me via email for similar opportunities at Gabby.vanAsselt@majorplayers.co.uk.
Contact: Gabrielle VanAsselt