This is an opportunity to be involved in a sporting event like no other! Our client is responsible for launching the highest profile new sports event in the UK for many years. It has already received extensive media coverage across Sky Sports and BBC Sport! Their vision is to broaden cricket's appeal by fusing world class entertainment with the world's best players and create an inspiring sports brand.
As the Team Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for executing local marketing plans and brand activations for their Leeds based Franchise. This is a rare opportunity to build a new sports brand, grow its fan base and drive the brand through every touch point! Your passion for sport and its power to engage communities will shine through as you strive to reach new audiences - Families, women and ethnically diverse communities.
The role is based in Leeds and you will have access to office space as well as the opportunity for hyrbid working.
Salary: £40,000 plus benefits (2 year contract)
We welcome applications from all backgrounds
YOU'LL BE DOING
* Plan, deliver and evaluate an insight-led, local brand plan for the Franchise that focuses on engaging families, women and ethnically diverse communities.
* Discovering, engaging and building relationships with a diverse range of local partners, influencers that help to make the Franchise
* Building a plan of community engagement with relevant partners/people to ensure the local team brand is activated in the region with a strong focus on families, women and ethnically diverse communities.
* Work with Marketing, Digital and Comms team to build a strong local ticketing plan that delivers a broader audience.
* Work with Digital, Communications and relevant Agencies to develop content opportunities for the teams to increase fan engagement and affinity for the team brand.
* Work with the Brand team in creative development and execution of brand assets across all touch points and be a brand guardian.
* Work with Commercial partnerships team to collaborate on delivering commercial rights into your local communities.
* Build, manage and execute the annual marketing plans and deliver pre-competition planning meetings and annual reviews.
* Demonstrable experience of working in Marketing or Brand related roles. Sport is not essential.
* A 'finger-on-the-pulse' in London and experience of activating across the region.
* A background of creating multi-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on diverse audiences.
* A natural ability to build relationships with an inclusive mindset and manage a range of diverse stakeholders.
* An understanding of customer experiences and the marketing funnel.
* Experience of briefing and managing agencies or third-party suppliers to deliver campaigns or projects.
* Strong reporting and presentation skills.
Contact: Joe Faulkner