Social Media Writer- Agency- London
Contact: Hannah McAteer
Social Media Writer- The Agency
Major Players is working with a young by established agency that specialises in delivering purposeful content into the heart of culture. Thought the agencies signature approach to engaging with consumers, this agency empowers brands to build audiences and drive sales. With a full service offering spanning across creative, publishing, strategy, technology, design, production, programmatic media and analytics- brands are provided with the unique opportunity to build bespoke onsite media houses.
Currently working with one of the biggest names in the financial world, this agency are seeking a fantastically creative and forward thinking social writer to join their onsite marketing team, and help them grow the client's social presence and engagement across their entertainment partnerships, through brilliant content and out of the box thinking.
Social Media Writer- The Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Publishing and Editorial team in a unique role where you will be part of an on-site team but plugged into a wider agency network. The Social Media Writer role combines content writing, project planning and research in order to achieve reach and engagement targets for this top level client's social channels. On-site you will work closely with the in house social team, along with the agencies team and studio leads on the planning and creation of inspiring and exciting content. Within the Publishing and Editorial team you will sit firmly between planning and creative, and will find that working collaboratively with the wider agency brings the best results. An understanding of the digital, social and cultural space is key.
* Act as brand guardian and tastemaker for all social media content- keeping a focus on culture by staying ahead of the curve on social and creative shifts.
* Generate beautifully crafted copy that's optimised per format and for clients' content channels
* Responsible for clients' editorial output; to write and sometimes edit content ideas across all platforms, including the website, social media, live events, the app and CRM amongst others.
* Have finger on the pulse and be able to spot stories that are relevant to your client
* Proactively help to grow owned media (with focus on social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook), making sure to tap into trending subjects and current debates
* To be responsible for working with internal teams to gather, input and validate social content
* To be responsible for writing, research and ideation of creative and innovative content that brings readership and encourages sharing
* Commission and curate content when appropriate
Required Skills & Experience:
* 3+ years writing experience in corporate, digital or journalism environment
* Experience of writing for social media channels and / or content management systems
* A thorough understanding of how content can play out across multiple channels- understanding of how different social platform works, and how to write in a way that suits each channel
* Creative and meticulous in the use of language and data while developing concise and engaging text
* Demonstrated ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with target audiences
* Confident and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing client environment
* A passionate and inspiring writer
* Driven, proactive, helpful, and enthusiastic team player
* Excellent communication skills and a solid grasp of grammar
Don't miss out, Apply today!!!
If this sounds like something you would be interested in call Hannah - 0207 845 7243 - email@example.com