Social Strategist- Agency- Uxbridge
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Social Strategist- The Company!
Major Players is working with an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through their editorial mindset they connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. Delivering this through three simple steps: to think, to make, to optimise. Working with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experience. These teams live and work right at the very heart of the clients' organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in. This top agency are currently building such as team for one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies, to be based in their Uxbridge HQ.
Social Strategist- The Role!
Both agency and client are looking for a Social Media Strategist to play a key role in driving business success through best-in-class use of social media for this new in house marketing hub. With support from agencies Editorial & Strategy team and an embedded team of data analysists, social creatives and community managers, and a direct line into the clients European Marketing leadership this role will be a key part of the brands strategic function for Europe, helping reach, recruit and activate audiences around social content rooted in the culture, interests and stories people really care about and respond to. Working as the go-to source of knowledge and inspiration for best practice and innovation at strategy design stage, and responsible for content performance during publishing and distribution, using real-time data and A/B testing to inform iterative, incremental optimisation against client objectives - be that reach, actions or retained audience growth.
* Together with the agencies Editorial and Strategy Director and Senior Editorial Strategist, the Social Media Strategist will be responsible for owning, implementing and iteratively improving the clients social media strategy - including audience acquisition, Tone of Voice, original format development, content commissioning, planning, scheduling and optimisation.
* The Social Media Strategist will provide strategic recommendations and input every step of the way from campaign, proposition and format development, channel and influencer selection, publishing plans, optimisation, paid amplification, measurement and evaluation.
* You will be accountable for producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting - with analysis providing learnings to guide constant improvement of social ROI to all relevant teams and stakeholders.
* You will directly oversee social data analysts, community managers to drive audience growth, engagement and organic reach and manage social boosting to optimize conversion and success against campaign KPIs.
Skills and Experience:
* The successful candidate will have an intuitive, up-to-the-minute feel for the major platform algorithms based on recent first-hand experience of managing active, growing social channels, most likely within a digital publishing or brand environment; and the ability to turn that knowledge and data into clear actionable direction for content creatives and producers.
* With a strong editorial, audience-first mindset, a keen eye on emerging social trends, new platforms and audience behaviours, you will be able to offer a clear position on how brands should best behave in social. You need to understand and be capable of clearly communicating the difference between native/editorial and ad content and the ability to commission, create and optimise both on all key platforms.
* You will have a high level of expertise in managing and optimising paid social boosting across Facebook Business Manager and Adwords and plenty of examples of how you have enhanced ROI through smart interest-targeting and testing. Experience of managing paid social on other platforms (Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, Tinder etc) is a bonus.
* You will have your own direct relationships with the key platforms as well as social audience owners (influencers and publishers) in key verticals.
* You will have an instinctive (and data-backed) understanding of how to find the right influencers and media partners to reach any target audience and know how to ensure we get the best out of them.
* Experience across a range of social media management tools, including HootSuite, Sprinklr and Sprout to schedule content, manage campaigns and sign-offs and generate client-facing reports
* Experience of integrating social into email/ CRM, e-commerce and shoppable content strategies will be an advantage.
* We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew