Social Media Strategist - London - Agency
Contact: Kate Bergman
£23,000 - £27,000
Our client is the first social media agency which specialises in musicians, events, and brands inside the alternative culture. We try to create the right content for the right clients, and always strive to lead the industry while having the best intentions for their clients.
As the Social Media Strategist, you will be coming up with social media content and campaign ideas for various clients. While creating new social media content, you will also be overseeing all implementation of your outlined social media strategies. Further responsibilities include:
* Working as strategist across their dance music focused clients.
* Briefing in, and working with their content team to create social media content each week.
* Building social media strategies & timelines for various clients.
* Analysing social media data & building reports to highlight successes and offer improvements.
* Working with the creative & strategic director to build pitch documents for new business.
* Planning & implementing of paid social strategies.
* 2+ years of experience working inside social as a strategist or social media manager
* A passion for dance music
* Excellent up-to-date working knowledge of social media platforms, and optimum strategies for them
* Excellent creative eye and experience in art direction
* Experience in generating content ideas for social media
* Experience in briefing in & working with designers to create social media content
* Excellent copywriting skills
* Excellent written communication
* Experience in setting up paid social campaigns
* Must have a UK work permit or European passport to be considered for the role.
* Work with some of the biggest DJs & festivals in the UK.
* Become one of the first employees of a fast-growing start-up company, and progress in your career as the company grows.
* Receive invaluable hands on training & support from the directors/ cofounders
* Potential to grow & nurture your own team within the business.
* Opportunity to work with a young, driven & creative team.
* Opportunity to help shape the company & it's culture.
If you want to work with a talented team, in a collaborative and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Kate Bergman" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman| DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to