Senior Associate Director- The Role
This is a great opportunity to work with a dedicated team of social and innovation specialists and understand how to connect the values of brands, organisations and build meaningful relationships. Your role will be to lead social strategy for a leading global player in the technology space, playing a key role in driving excellent client service and satisfaction.
Senior Associate Director- Responsibilities
* Providing strategic client advice, as a senior advisor on digital and social communications.
* Leading development of digital and social program strategies and plans, providing oversight and guidance to the team in executing these programs effectively
* Overseeing the work on your key accounts to ensure a high standard of quality across account deliverables and superior client service, always with an eye to driving the satisfaction that supports client retention and growth
* Working closely with the relationship leads (London and Global) to help develop business growth opportunities for the key client
* Financial management of your projects, including developing accurate budgets and profitable management of work within scope, with an eye on managing within an accepted level of over-service
* Handling incoming work requests and managing capacity and effective utilisation of your direct reports, working closely with the Social & Innovation Lead, ensuring administrative and operational excellence from yourself and your reports
* Identifying opportunities for organic business growth, responding to new opportunities via external briefs and cross-practice identified opportunities, and leading proposals and pitches
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kennedy Rees at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)20 7845 7201
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Kennedy Rees