Social Media Strategist - London - Agency - £45,000
About the company - Social Media Strategist
Major Players is partnered with a leading global agency who are entrusted by some of the worlds leading companies to create engaging and inspiring content to help attracted recruit and retain talent, using technology, insight and award-winning creativity.
About the role - Social Media Strategist
As the Social Media Strategist you will spearhead activity on some of agencies most important clients and their social accounts. This will mean bringing new and fresh ideas to client's social campaigns to boost their online presence.
Responsibilities - Social Media Strategist
* Acting as the leading point of contact with the clients for all things social related, providing strategic consultancy advice
* Ensuring all plans are insight led, based on audience research and actionable across paid, earned, shared and owned media channels
* Helping to plan and create new business pitches
* Helping to develop the agencies social offering
Experience required - Social Media Strategist
* Agency experience in a social media, digital insights or community management role
* Proven track record of winning new business
* Management teams across social and content
* An excellent storyteller
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Sam Cain