Social Strategist - Creative Agency - London
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen
Creative Agency - Social Strategist
This is an opportunity to join a well established and specialist Creative Agency. You will take responsibility for being a strategic storyteller for the clients and be able to apply insight and information to create the ideas that elevate the needs of the client. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is a good understanding of digital social strategy, social experience and planning allowing seamless deliver of content and campaigns across all channels.
Responsibilities - Social Strategist
- Draft new channel strategy where appropriate
- Analyse, assess and evolve existing channel strategy
- Deliver against our wider social strategy and ambitions
- Work closely with Community Managers
- Work with Senior Data Analyst
- Work collaboratively with Producers and Account Directors to ensure all editorial planning, scheduling and publishing process is on time and to plan.
Work with internal creative teams to concept and produce content of all types
- Able to identify, concept and deliver around opportunities, ensuring they fit with the client's social tone of voice and strategy
Requirements - Social Strategist
- Strong experience in a similar role within an agency.
- Proven experience of creating strategies, recognizing opportunities for unique and successful content, and generating new ideas that utilise video heavily.
- Proven experience of producing content narratives for multi-channel social strategies.
- Proven experience of taking learnings from performance and adapting strategies for constant improvement.
- Experience of working with influencers.
- Experience of integrating content with social strategies.
- Previous experience in pitching and winning new business for an agency.
- A journalistic background would be preferred but not essential.
- An excellent understanding of how content works alongside SEO, PPC and other elements of the marketing mix.
- Excellent creative copywriting.
- Excellent strategic skills including conducting research, utilizing statistics from reports and taking these forwards into a robust strategy with expected results and considered KPIs.
- Platform-agnostic, conceptual thinker, storyteller.
- Prepared to lead a department, is organized and continuously pushes themselves to keep improving our strategies for clients and pitches.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")