Social Media Strategist- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Social Strategist- The Agency!
Major Players is working with growing agency, that with its continuous stream of new business across integrated accounts, they are in need of a strong social media strategist to join their strategy team and help drive new creative and strategic output across social and digital. Working with clients across the tech, automotive, FMCG and the luxury space, this agency work hard to produce amazing campaigns across design & build, content & social, site optimisation, insights & data, as well as immersive and CGI.
Social Strategist- The Role!
As a Social Media Strategist you will form an integral part of our core strategy team, delivering and supporting on their flagship accounts, in addition to working across a range of ongoing social media campaigns. You'll also get involved in new business, ensuring the POV on social is one that cannot and will not be challenged.
You must be able to demonstrate that you share this agencies enthusiastic, proactive approach to developing relationships and understanding the clients' business needs. Knowledge and proven experience running ongoing social content, media and also amplification social campaigns is key.
* Ongoing monthly media management (buying across all social platforms) - allocating spend and optimising content as and where appropriate
* Monthly reporting and insights based on previous months activity experience of Sprout Social / Salesforce Social is desirable
* Dashboard management and data interrogation to inform client learnings
* Ability to think at a strategic level for channel consideration and how they work together for brands
* Write tight briefs that are distilled into a single minded thought
* Proactively review content and ability to propose ways to improve or optimise
* Manage content calendars ensuring owned content is scheduled, posted and optimised
* Client-facing experience being able to offer solutions and proposals to optimisation with minimal hand-holding
* Identifying opportunities and challenges early and flagging to the relevant parties for resolution
Skills & Experience
* Strategy & Planning - You will need to outline goals, define your target audience and know what platforms.
- Ideally you are currently working within a digital creative agency managing a large flagship account with a minimum of 4 years' experience.
* Understand and advise on content - Understand and run how to make content move across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and the other social networks.
* Social Trends / Formats - be on top of the latest digital marketing trends and potential formats to drive meeting our clients objectives and get the most out of our content and creative ideas
* Reporting / Analytics Skills - We use various reporting tools and dashboards to demonstrate success for our clients. Experience of running monthly reporting and offering useful insight is key. - Analytical skills to help measure the impact of our social campaigns and marketing initiatives.
* Efficiency - we need someone who can continue to drive efficiency in the team and add value to ways of working
* Drive - you'll need to be extremely driven and proactive with the aim to develop your clients and revenue for the agency and also to progress quickly in your role
* Personality - your role will see you in client calls and meetings, you'll need to be confident and personable representing the agency at all times
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or similar
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew