Social Media Specialist - Social and Content Agency - London
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen
Social Agency - Social Media Specialist
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking, passionate and dedicated social content agency. You will take responsibility for delivering account management support, conceptualising and creating social content, being an expert within the industry and the agency itself. It is the perfect opportunity for someone who is a true music brand expert, you need to live and breathe music. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the best in the industry and be an expert and the forefront of producing fantastic social content.
Responsibilities - Social Media Specialist
- Weekly Content Calendar building for your client patch, inclusive of curation of content and copywriting
- Defining, planning & implementing your client's social media strategies
- Weekly ideation of creative & innovative social media content for your client patch
- Briefing in, and working with our creative team to create social media content for your client patch.
- Analysing social media data & building reports to highlight successes and offer improvements.
- Planning & implementation of paid social campaigns
- Day-to-day client management, working with artists, managers, labels and promoters to get your social media strategy & content up and running
- Opportunity to build and deliver pitches for new clients
Requirements - Social Media Specialist
- 2+ years of experience music brands
- A passion for music brands
- A passion for social media & be an active user of all core social media platforms
- Excellent creative eye and a passion for art direction
- Strong analytical mind that is able to spot cultural & creative trends and adapt accordingly
- Experience in generating content ideas for social media
- Experience in briefing in & working with designers to create social media content
- Experience in publishing & analysing social media content on all core social media platforms
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in setting up paid social campaigns
- Show ability to understand a client's brand and adapt your ideas & copy to fit
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- A genuine interest in helping people and delivering excellent customer service
- Experience working excellently as part of a small team
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")