Major Players are working with a London-based tech company who craft intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. In a world where products all look the same, they don't want to just make the same thing as everyone else. They look to create iconic products that we can be proud to share with family and friends. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything they do.
They are looking to hire a Social Media Manager to manage their social media platforms as well as develop presence across new and emerging platforms in the future. This person will be working closely with the Digital Marketing Director to further develop the social media strategy and execute upon it. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a strategic individual with a strong creative mind and with at least 5 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment.
* Develop social media strategy and corresponding content plan.
* Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels.
* Continuously monitoring performance and measurement, suggesting solutions and ensuring content and campaigns exceed performance metrics.
* Build world class, highly innovative and inherently social media campaigns for our product launches, that are insight-led and resonate with the target audience & community, driving reach and engagement.
* Drive exponential growth across social media channels with world class content plans and corresponding channels strategies.
* Work closely and collaboratively across the digital marketing team and wider marketing teams to champion social-first ideas and execute activations, events, and strategies.
Skills + Experience
* 5 years+ of relevant experience
* Proven experience growing and managing social brand channels of significant scale
* A creative thinker who can come up with original, highly shareable social ideas
* A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in short timeframe
* A people's person loving building communities and interacting with communities
* Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects
* Enjoy the hustle of a start-up with the impact of a global business.
Salary + Perks
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7222 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Grace Morgan
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Grace Morgan