Social Media Manager- Agency- Uxbridge
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Social Media Manager- The Company!
Major Players is working with an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through their editorial mind-set they connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. Delivering this through three simple steps: to think, to make, to optimise. Working with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experience. These teams live and work right at the very heart of the clients' organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in. This top agency are currently building such as team for one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies, to be based in their Uxbridge HQ.
Social Media Manager- The Role!
Both the agency and their client are looking for a Social Media Manager to play a key role in driving business success through best-in-class use of social media. With support from the agencies Editorial & Strategy hub team and an embedded team of data analysists, creatives and community managers, and a direct line into the clients European Marketing leadership this role will be a key part of the clients social function for Europe, helping reach, recruit and activate audiences around social content rooted in the culture, interests and stories people really care about and respond to.
You will be a highly organised individual, responsible for content publishing and distribution, planning and executing culturally relevant content calendars across a range of social platforms. You will have hands-on experience of delivering paid and organic content, ideally across multi-language and multi-channel social marketing platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
* You will strategically apply content management skills to plan the monthly content calendars and publishing plans for the clients European markets in collaboration with the brand team & agency partners
* Develop engaging and creative posting copy to sit alongside the content calendar for each of the markets' social media channels.
* You will identify, create and publish social marketing content that supports audience expectations while delivering against objectives
* You will work with community managers to drive audience growth, engagement and organic reach
* Identify appropriate influencers for each of the markets according to audience segmentation and specific campaign needs
* You will understand social KPIs and provide insights and guidance to the rest of the clients Engine social team.
* You will be accountable for producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting - with analysis providing learnings to guide constant improvement of social ROI to all relevant teams and stakeholders.
* You will manage social boosting to optimize conversion and success against campaign KPIs
Skills and Experience:
* You will have an intuitive, up-to-the-minute feel for the major platform algorithms based on recent first-hand experience of managing active, growing social channels, most likely within a digital publishing or brand environment
* Excellent copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills with a strong eye for detail.
* You will have experience in managing and optimising paid social boosting across Facebook Business Manager and Adwords and plenty of examples of how you have enhanced ROI through smart interest-targeting and testing. Experience of managing paid social on other platforms (Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, Tinder etc) is a bonus
* Experience across a range of social media management tools, including HootSuite, Sprinklr or Sprout to schedule content, manage campaigns and sign-offs and generate client-facing reports
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
* Efficient and organized with strong attention to detail.
* Process-oriented and excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
* Ability to identify trends as they happen and produce pithy, quirky and clever content ideas
* We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew